Wednesday 6 August 2014

Flying fucking

Flying high above lake with people I know.  I'm hang gliding or something.  A leaf that looks like a pistachio shell touches my toe and I sink to the surface of the water.  I try to fly again, even going into the wind but its useless.

Flash forward and I'm in a hotel room with some people I barely know.  Two of them get up and start fucking in the middle of the room.  I get up and help fuck the girl which she seems to enjoy.  Gf gets up and sees this and wants me to fuck her too.  I do so.  Before I can get off we have to leave for some reason, so I stand up and walk past the door to get to my suitcase.  The roon across the hall is open and DG sees my naked body.  He is shocked and we never discuss it.   My suitcase turns out to be just a cardboard box with two letters in it from KR.  I begin to read in it how much she wants me but have to stash it bc gf comes around.  We put on clothes which are actually space suits and I skeet into my helmet for some reason.  I spend a couple minutes trying to figure iut how to wash it out.  I spend the rest of the dream trying to figure out how to read those letters without anyone knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment